web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
We just installed a new PRI into our switch the other day to allow users to receive caller ID information, when we tested with a DID directly on a phone it works fine and the number appears on the display while ringing. Now the problem I have is when I add in our Repartee for Windows voicemail through serial integration the phone do not display the caller ID information until you pick up the handset. I have the voicemail set to release the call as it transfers and while looking at the com output the ANI information is never being sent to the voicemail. Is there another setting on the switch that needs to be changed for this to work?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

OP Offline
Is there any other additional information that anyone needs to help me out with this.

What happens when you answer the DID call then do a release transfer to another extension on the system?
Does the caller id show or do you still get PRI DDD?

On the 2000 you will not get the caller ID to appear on a transferred call until it has been answered, you can simulate this by calling one person's DID and having them transfer the call to another phone. The caller ID will not come up until the call is answered at the second phone. You can place a Caller ID key on the phone (CMND 9000) that the user can press while the call is ringing which will allow the caller ID to display momentary.

OP Offline
smoom what would be the function code to put on the line key.

OP Offline
smoom what would be the function code to put on the line key. I tried F1099 and when I pressed that during the transfer nothing showed up

The Caller ID key is F5010. The Caller ID will show when you do a release transfer. Maybe you have IVS software and a Repartee version that will not allow it. If you post both the PBX type and version as well as the Repartee version that may help.

OP Offline
When I use that function key I get a data error.

I am not 100% sure of the NEC IVS version but I believe it is the 1500 series. as for the Repartee version is:

Repartee for Windows
v2.5.0.8
c Copyright 2002 - 2005 Active Voice, LLC.
All rights reserved.

Options: Switch Integration E-Mail
Database: 8.623
Using Keypad: Q=7, Z=9 keys
471521 bytes allocated memory

Here is what I found. An F5010 will only work for 1900 R2 or higher.

I tested answering a DID call on my extension and transfered it to another, as soon as I hung up the caller id showed on the LCD of the extension I transfered too. Our system is a 2000 IPS but the features and specs are the same, word for word, for caller id on a transfer for the IVS and the IPS.

If you do this test what happens?

OP Offline
Ok I believe for the 1500 the command is F1099 but for some reason doesn't work. If I test a call to a DID on my phone it shows the correct information but when I do a transfer to someone else as soon as I hang up it shows DDD until the user actually picks up the call and that is when it appears. I just need some way of showing the caller ID while ringing either by setting up the system or a function key to do so.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,305
Posts638,893
Members49,771
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,868 Shoretel
189,986 CTX100 install
188,103 1a2 system
Newest Members
Mansour, Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks
49,770 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
teleco 6
dexman 6
dans 5
jsaad 5
Who's Online Now
2 members (EV607797, Professor Shadow), 60 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024