web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#27298 07/08/12 12:32 PM
OP Offline
What is the maximum for Trunk in Calif. The Trunk on Loop State and Ground State where the trunk a connect the a out station the station can't when connect.

I know a Trunk 15year ago an put on the old 557 Switch for subscribe like the Doctor's because the Secretary board was to far out in 1978.

34 year with Pac Bell AT&T Lucent

Stan

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi
What?

RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
acceptable db on a trunk is NEG 4-6.5 db. Neg 4-5db can be a source of problems (whistle on 'S's and just plain squeal) when measuring C.O. '0' db at the customer switch with a loop tester. This is at the Demarc, NOT within the customers PBX

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
kudos, not everyone knows the difference between lines and trunks

HE SEEMS TO BE SAYING SOME KIND OF WORDS
OP Offline
Thank

Lines can be a C.O. to demark for the plain that do not have go the far of PBX station.
Trunk can be a C.O. to the demark an then the PBX to station becauce the total db can not excede allow from c.o. the actual point is C.O. the to station.
I did not know value on db for trunk because I have not done it 20 year.
One instead I to figure out wye a particular set of trunk 34 a low in relationship with 135 all a the 1 PBX. The a is the what know a pot for the loaded a each pair where it not missing.
I with proper tester went in C.O. Frame an the length the 1 Load an the the second load the that up (voi-la). The was before loaded cable disp.

Stan

Intriguing. For a real challenge, try reading it out loud. Hopefully the question was satisfactorily answered.

WOW....GOD bless all of you that understood this. I guess I'm sorry I passed up crypto school in the Navy.

I think Stan is talking about a load coil on a span? Maybe not. I sure hope someone can figure this out.

Rcaman

Americom, Inc.
Where The Art And Science Of Communications Meet
OP Offline
Load coil an the first 1 was the problem, 2nd Load coil was about 5000 feet frt and 3rd with along 5000 more.
The outfit (cust) like way fix problem instead of shine-one. The was in the old day a PBX,Cent People,Toll office,ect work to Pac-Bell a team.
Stan

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,314
Posts638,914
Members49,773
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
213,059 Shoretel
190,278 CTX100 install
188,538 1a2 system
Newest Members
lyte, 4thright, dcl, Mansour, Dave Simmons
49,773 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 20
jsaad 6
teleco 4
dans 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (4thright, ffej010), 143 guests, and 30 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024