web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hi all, found this forum on google and I need some help with my system.

We have a DSUII system with Impression phones. My problem is that some of the phones don't ring. We have a home line, and three office lines. Right now the only phones that ring are one in the house, and one in the office. Also on the home line, if we don't pick it up, each phone will beap once (does NOT ring), and the line will then disconnect.

I'd like to get it so that all the house phones ring (6 in total), on the home line.

Then have the office phones (4-5 in total, ring on the office lines.)

We've been trying like crazy to make it work but we can't figure it out. We have that Comdial PC but we can't figure out how to use it. We've also had a few phone companies out here and they can't fix it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Please complete your profile so we know a bit more about who we are helping. Where are you located? Also, could you give a description of the "Comdial PC" that you have, maybe a part number?

Thanks!
Steve

Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Where are you located? The reason that I ask is that this requires technician-level programming and from what you have mentioned, the people who came out don't know how to do this programming.

If you can give us your particular location, we can put you in touch with someone locally who may be able to assist.

Unfortunately, this board's policies prohibit distribution of proprietary passwords and programming information unless we are able to confirm that we are communicating with a technician. This policy is to protect the overall quality of the phone business as a whole. I am sure that you understand this position.

Regardless, you have come to the right place, so please give us a completed profile and we will get you straightened out one way or another. Welcome aboard!

welcome

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
At the phones that beeps only once. The volume maybe set at it's lowest setting.
Just press the volume up key once to increase to the next level when the you see a call coming in. I heard this problem before and has cleared the problem. The disconnecting I am not sure. Have the callers who call back said what happen to them. Was it ring for a long time or just once then disconnected. Have you power cycled the system and waited for 30 secs.

FTorres388
Calm seas do not make skilled sailors.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,305
Posts638,893
Members49,771
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,903 Shoretel
189,990 CTX100 install
188,109 1a2 system
Newest Members
Mansour, Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks
49,770 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
teleco 6
dexman 6
jsaad 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 74 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024