Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#39545 07/31/08 07:11 AM
lallen Offline OP
OP Offline
I recently started having a problem where my lines aren't rolling over properly on a Comdial DXP system. I have 5 lines going in to the PBX. I can directly call on all 5 lines and it goes though. If someone is on one of the lines, when you try to call you get a busy signal now. We have one main line that people use, and now if anyone is on a phone line, when somebody dials in you get a busy signal. You can still use the lines to dial out however. We recently dropped a Centrex line, after being told that it wasn't needed and our phone system would handle the line rollover for us. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it or not, but my guess is it does. I called the phone company and they said all lines seem to be functioning correctly on there end. Any idea what my problem is?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

The roll over is controlled by the Telco (your line provider). I would call them back and have them verify your hunting on your lines.

They may have removed this when they dropped the centrex programming off the lines.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,299
Posts638,872
Members49,770
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,725 Shoretel
189,768 CTX100 install
187,923 1a2 system
Newest Members
Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D.
49,769 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 25
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (JBean3329), 76 guests, and 308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024