Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#468848 03/10/08 01:05 AM
BVDS Offline OP
OP Offline
Customer has a ADIX 7.20 with VMI 3.0

Need for day ring to ring ext. 201 (4) rings and then be answered by vm menu 900.
At night mode the vm menu answers all lines on first ring.

Is there a way to delay to Auto Att during day mode and have immediate answer in night mode?

Thanks.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Iwatsu
Moderator-Iwatsu
You can program a night key and have them put the system in night mode to send calls to VM. There are a couple of ways to set up the delayed ringing. You can program a UCD group that overflows to VM or you can have it delayed ringing to VM.

Call us for Iwatsu in Chicago!!! www.wiilcom.com
BVDS Offline OP
OP Offline
The systems is a VS Adix 7.10
Is delay ringing to hunt groups control by the night key? Can we ring immediate at night mode and delayed during day?

Moderator-Iwatsu
Moderator-Iwatsu
Yes, if the system is in night mode you can ring directly to VM. If the system is in day mode it will ring and tehn overflow to VM (if it is programmed as such).

I would do as Jadix said and set up Ringing Stations with overflow to voicemail in this scenerio. The Night key would direct terminate to the attendant greeting.

However, do you know your way around the programmer? If not, although this is a basic set-up, you'll run into trouble and might want to call a certified tech to help you out.

"I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to."
-- Jimi Hendrix

BVDS Offline OP
OP Offline
VS- ADIX 1.30

The version of software is 1.30.

Does this version allow the delay during day and immediate at Night. Tried to create hunt 1 to have member 1 station port 1 and overflow to port 17.

Yes 1.30 did allow this, make sure it is set up the following way.

For each trunk port you will do the following,
During the day set up the extension that needs to ring in 11.32 which is ringing stations, make sure time for your overflow is 4.16 and the overflow to vm [you will need to put in the port number not 900] would be programmed in 11.73<3> which is Delayed Hunt group

Night - program 11.34 DIL to Hunt Group with the VM port only

Program a Night key on Admin phone. Also make sure that 4.13 is greater number than 4.16 so you have no conflict.

Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much
Moderator-Iwatsu
Moderator-Iwatsu
I think based on the questions that it might be a good idea to get ready to call a certified tech or get someone to help you off of the board.

Moderator-Iwatsu
Moderator-Iwatsu
Instead of a port number in 11.73, enter the voicemail hunt group number- 10 is default for the VS, 47 default for a full-sized ADIX.

Also be sure the setting in 4.16 is at least 4 less than the setting in 4.13

Sometimes the thoughts in my head get so bored, they go for a stroll through my mouth. This is rarely a good thing.
BVDS Offline OP
OP Offline
Tried to set up UCD group per Jadix to no avail Made the changes per Robin Lee and Jbean3329 and checked operation OK. This was for a newly Dealerless customer who reached out to us for help. I thank all who posted for your help.

Moderated by  JBean3329 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,318
Posts638,934
Members49,776
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
213,162 Shoretel
190,363 CTX100 install
188,747 1a2 system
Newest Members
Kahm310, PeterG, lyte, 4thright, dcl
49,775 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
lyte 4
dans 4
dexman 3
Who's Online Now
2 members (Rphoneguy, Toner), 148 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024