web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Someone just donated an Executone 23100 system with a 23200 expansion module with a bunch of phones to my organization. This system was working 6 months ago from the place that donated it. They just boxed it up when they did their upgrade but there are no docs or software included.

I have some phone system experience from WAY back but do not have a clue where to start to install it. I would assume there would need to be a computer attached or at least a keyboard and monitor to admin the system???

I have been searching the net to see if I can find some specs and a features list as well as installation instructions. I would be VERY greatful for some help and guidence with this or point me where to find the proper documentation. Executone website has nothing but the user guide.

We currently have 3 phone lines at our organization and one is used for a fax line. We simply just want a system to grow with for the next couple of years with some additional extensions.

This would be a great thing for our non-profit IF I can only get it working.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-ESI - Executone
Moderator-ESI - Executone
What You have is a sys 42,

depending on how many phones you actually need, you might not need the expansion cabinet.

the base sys42 came equiped for 4 co lines and 8 digital exts.

there is a serial port on the bottom of the cabinet for programming(use procomm)

there was an add-on module to add 2 more 'program/terminal' ports as well.

the digital exts are 4 wire.

Maybe, somebody with some Etone experience in your area will help you out?

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..

Retirement 2019 ( It has happened )
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
comming out of the amp connector are 8 phones first two pairs would be station 3001 next two 3002 and so on. on the v/s pair is the page port. MOH hooks to the RCA jack and the 4 modular jacks are for CO lines. I wouldn't use the expansion if you don't need it. If you are lucky you might hook it up and it work well enough not to need any program changes. If you need changes it would be a lot easier to pay someone else eather come by or dial into it than it would to load pc plus software and configure the settings in a laptop or PC

Moderated by  nonameyet, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,293
Posts638,827
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,527 Shoretel
189,254 CTX100 install
187,591 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 28
teleco 8
dexman 6
jsaad 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 98 guests, and 90 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024