web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Thanks in advance to all how can help out.

Does anyone have a digital copy of the isotech ez 96 system.

I need to see the specs on the system. I thought I had a hard copy of the system but I can't find it.

If anyone has a copy and could pm on how to get a copy, I would appreciate it.

Again thanks.

Mike

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

OP Offline
I tried the links for manuals above with no success. Went on-line looking for anything, no luck.

Thanks,

Mike

Moderator-ESI - Executone
If you still have a 96 running, I will Find a manual !! smile What are you looking for in the "specs"? I just might have a Hard Copy...somewhere...

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..

Retirement 2019 ( It has happened )
Mike, I'm going to post your question here, I'm still looking for the book, I have a feeling it is gone. in the mean time Maybe somebody will Remember..I'm thinking 600 Ohms( most of the Executone-Isotec was)

"Got a customer with a ez 96 that has a page port going out on it. I wanted to look at the spec on the page output on the system to find a compatible unit to be used as the input to the page amp. I couldn't remember if it was 300, 6 or 600 ohms. And what was the audio output wattage for the audio. .5mw or what?"

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..

Retirement 2019 ( It has happened )
RIP Admin
RIP Admin
I have a EZ 1/36 manual and it states, Two simultaneous, pre-amplified for +2dB gain with 600 ohms out put impedance, transformer isolated and is capable of driving output loads of 1000 ohms or higher. I'm assuming the 96 would be the same.

Hope this helps

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
Have manual what are you looking for

mjc
OP Offline
Got a friend of a friend that works for at&t. They have cisco for the plant phones. They have an old isotec 96 as the page interface for the plant.

The system is xx years old and may die at some point.

Can't use the old digital phones to hook up to the cisco system. They have one isotech phone that is the page access phone. Did they make a sla or sli adapter to give dialtone to a trunkk for the cisco system?

The guy has talked to cisco about the questions and per him, was no $%## good. They are in their own world.

I don't know what the cisco system is or the hardware configuration. The site has around 1,000 phones through out the building.

Any suggestion are thanked and passed along.

Mike

Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
As much at it turns my stomach to say this, there is no reason that the Crisco 'system' can't be set up with a separate FXO (CO trunk) port with a unique access code to replace the page output port of the 96.

This port will need to be conditioned to provide some form of battery feed into the PA system, but Valcom offers an array of intermediary devices to do this, among others.

You might have some licensing issues to address with the Crisco 'system' though. I'm not sure how they address the attachment of external devices without the associated fees.

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
OLD TECH-
I would suggest our V-2001A. It will connect to an FXO port on the Cisco switch, provide talk battery to the FXO and is equipped with a line level output that should feed into your existing PA system.

https://www.valcom.com/techsupport/pagecontrol_ts/v-2001a.htm

Let me know if you experience problems on the FXO programming, I may be able to help there as well.

Thanks,

Adam
Valcom Tech Support

OP Offline
Thanks for the reply valcom. I will pass the info along. I also passed along the viking unit pi-1. It can be use similarly.

Again thanks,

Mike

Moderated by  nonameyet, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,306
Posts638,894
Members49,771
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,938 Shoretel
190,113 CTX100 install
188,322 1a2 system
Newest Members
Mansour, Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks
49,770 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
teleco 6
dexman 6
jsaad 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 68 guests, and 39 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024