web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#55110 06/14/06 02:25 PM
OP Offline
I recently finished reinstalling my phone system after a voicemail card crash and am currently working on two issues.

Caller id not displaying on keysets.
(This previously worked..) I found an article published in forum that gave the steps to get this working and checked all steps. I have all but one of these steps completed...

Yes (Done)
AXXESS SYSTEM / PREMIUM FEATURES / ADVANCED CO INTERFACES: Must be checked yes.

No (Could not find this item in cabinets...)
AXXESS SYSTEM / CABINETS / OPTIONS CARD / DSP PROGRAMMING / CALLER ID RECEIVERS: Must be programmed and the appropriate number of DSPs installed on the OPC.

Yes (Done)
AXXESS SYSTEM / DEVICES AND FEATURE CODES / TRUNKS / TRUNK CIRCUIT / SERVICE TYPE: Caller ID option must be selected.

Yes (Done)
AXXESS SYSTEM / STATION RELATED INFORMATION / FLAGS / EXPANDED CO CALL INFORMATION ON DISPLAYS: Appropriate keysets must be included in list.

Yes (Done)
AXXESS SYSTEM / STATION RELATED INFORMATION / FLAGS / OUTSIDE PARTY CALL INFORMATION HAS PRIORITY: Appropriate keysets must be included in list.

Yes (Done)
For PRI not displaying name, Check in database programming - SYSTEM - Station Related Info - Flags. Make sure "Outside Party Information Has Priority" has all the stations listed that require Caller ID to be displayed

Both incoming lines have caller id as a service and again worked perfectly previous to the system crash.

My system cabinet consists of the following config:
01:01 Digital Keyset 16 Card
01:02 Uninstalled
01:03 Loop Start Card
01:04 Uninstalled
01:05 Uninstalled
01:06 Digital Keyset 16 Card (IP Phones)
01:07 Embedded Voicemail Card
01:08 Central Processor 0/64

Before making recommended changes the service type on the trunk had a red x on it. Now it is enabled...

(My phone lines are standard lines.. no T1, ISDN, etc...)

What am I missing here?

Additionally what is the input audio port on the voicemail card stereo or mono? I am piping music from my instore music system but the sound level is very low inside the phone system... (appears to be a connection issue....)

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#55111 06/28/06 04:05 PM
Have you tried this:
First Suggestion:
Try shortening the LS/GS CALLER ID RING IDLE timer. A value that seems to work in most cases is 100ms.
Try lengthening the LS/GS CALLER ID RELAY HOLD timer. A value that seems to work here is 3900ms.
Second Suggestion:
or
Try shortening the LS/GS CALLER ID RING IDLE timer. A value that seems to work in most cases is 2ms.
Try lengthening the LS/GS CALLER ID RELAY HOLD timer. A value that seems to work here is 3900ms.

NOTE: (The combination of these two timers can NOT be longer than the period between rings - typically 4 seconds or 4000 ms). Also setting the LS/GS CALLER ID RING IDLE timer lower than 100ms should not be necessary since the Cental Office sends the Caller ID information 500ms after the first ring signal stops.

Good luck

#55112 06/28/06 04:06 PM
Also the audio inputs are all mono

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,298
Posts638,870
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,716 Shoretel
189,755 CTX100 install
187,918 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 27
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (KRRath), 155 guests, and 346 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024