web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hey, nice forum here!

I'm trying to tie all my 1A2 phones that I inherited many moons ago; I've got 6 various 6 button phones, 4 touch tone, 2 rotary. 3 CO lines at my home office. I hate VoIP.... And those glowing-blinking key strip buttons are like geek crack to me

I just like the 1A2's, and I love to play with this stuff, and I really want these working for my house again. The 601 KSU they were connected to was lost in a building fire about 10~12 yrs ago, so that is what I'm familiar with. I've got the 25 pr cable, AMP butterfly connectors, punch down blocks, etc. but now I'm still looking for a KSU - something small like a ITT 601 or similar.

I also need an intercom card setup that works with rotary and DTMF is possible, between at least two stations.

There is a 601 KSU in ebay, but t looks like the Ring Gen is missing, and its been unsold for months. I see the same photo appears on a lot of foreign -language sites also:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-ITT-601-KSU-1A2-KTS-Telephone-System-Phone-System-/290996071276

Any thoughts? Does anyone here have a working shoebox KSU available that they would like to sell??

Thanks in Advance!!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I have a couple of shoeboxes and lots of other stuff available. Running out the door right now. I will get back to you. Can you email me your contact info?

my address is

info (at) SIBTA (dot) com

Arthur P. Bloom
"30 years of faithful service...15 years on hold"

OP Offline
Hey, Neat! Email is heading to you now...

Creaky:

The 551 shoebox KSU's are relatively easy to set up. The power supply and all are in the box, so-to-speak. But, if you want common audible bell ringing, instead of low voltage buzzers, you may need to add a ring generator like a 118A to your setup.

In any case, you can use the ring voltage from the CO line but it may only ring on one phone per CO line.

Mark
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Hey, Mark: Not exactly about the ringing one line per phone, but you'll need to stick with us old geezers to learn our tricks with 400D line cards. Oh, and we require REAL phone lines to make our tricks happen.

Last edited by EV607797; 01/13/14 11:46 PM.

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX

Moderated by  ChrisRR, EV607797, Silversam 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,629 Shoretel
189,517 CTX100 install
187,776 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 24
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (nortelvoip), 108 guests, and 328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024