First, I want to thank everyone who takes the time to read through all of this... I welcome any advice and suggestions. I have already had my vendor out and they placed a call with Inter-Tel. Inter-Tel stated that there were known issues with ACD on 9.002 and recommended an upgrade. All of my sites were upgraded to 9.112 and the problem is still not resolved.

1) I have programmed a CRA (2570) on Node 1 with digit translation to a hunt group (2023) (also on Node 1). I have the agents programmed on both Node 1 and Node 3 (where the agent resides). When calling the CRA, the transfer appears to happen, but the call never rings through to the agent. Looking at RealViewer, it shows the agent logged into the queue and it shows the call ringing the queue. The call eventually times out, and calls the recall extension. The only way I have been able to get the call to ring through to the agent is by having the agent log out and log back in while the call is ringing. Obviously, this is not a workable solution. I need to resolve these issues as this ACD is being designed to handle all of our support calls. (The goal is to have the agents log in from any Node and that is why I built the ACD and all related applications on Node 1.)

2) In the above scenario, if I remove the CRA, the calls ring through to the queue properly. This also is not a viable option for what we are trying to accomplish.

3) I have added “position in queue” and “time to wait” entries for an existing CRA but it never seems to increment the time or position. Every call states, “you have one call ahead of you” regardless of the number of calls waiting. I need to resolve this so I can add this functionality to all of our ACD queues. “Time to wait” does not estimate a time, it just states, “your call will be answered in the order it was received”.