web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I work for an IT consulting company and all of the employees have telecom and wiring experience and the company was previously a pbx dealer a few years back. We're looking for a small pbx to offer to our customers when they ask. Asterisk is very nice but we don't have deep the linux experience required for it. Not looking to be known as a pbx dealer, just have something to offer to our existing customers. Also we need one that doesn't have quotas. We could sell 15 this quarter and none the next quarter, and then be harassed daily with calls from the vendor.

Epygi seems pretty good and they don't have quotas. Are they reliable?

By small I mean in the 5 or 10 to 50 user range.

Last edited by justingoldberg; 08/06/14 03:57 PM.
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Allworx, Nisuko-Tie, Vodavi
Moderator-Allworx, Nisuko-Tie, Vodavi
Sent PM

OP Offline
One more detail, Asterisk is very nice but we don't have the deep linux experience required for it, plus it introduces potentially unstable pc hardware and you have to search for the highest computer COTS components, and at that point you're better off getting telecom grade hardware from a telecom company at that point, although I haven't run the numbers to be sure of this.

Last edited by justingoldberg; 08/06/14 04:27 PM.
Moderator-ESI, Shoretel
Moderator-ESI, Shoretel
Look at ESI when you evaluate options. I have been a reseller for 12 years and am happy. It is feature rich and priced competitively.

If you would like contact info shoot me a PM.

Have to agree with upstateny. We've been dealer since the 90's and for 95% of anything you would ever need it will do it; and its really easy to program and their tech support people are great.

We've been ESI dealers for 20 years and there is not a lot out there that has more features or is better in design. The tech service is better than most and you don't have to meet quotas.

Rcaman

Americom, Inc.
Where The Art And Science Of Communications Meet

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,298
Posts638,869
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,694 Shoretel
189,714 CTX100 install
187,897 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 27
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
5 members (Touch Tone Tommy, Toner, RM SYSTEMS, Professor Shadow, justbill), 107 guests, and 308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024