Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#577264 09/10/14 10:15 AM
Bri Offline OP
OP Offline
I have a customer that has an IPEX 2 with the 8 party Conference Bridge License. Only the first 2 participants in the bridge can talk to each other. When a 3rd participant enters the whole bridge goes to mute and no participant can hear each other. If that 3rd participant leaves, the first 2 can communicate again. The version of the system is eD3.13 QA. Is there anything in programming that would limit this? Any help would me much appreciated!

Thanks!

Last edited by Bri; 09/10/14 10:18 AM.
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Can you bridge more than two internal users only using the meet-me access code?

TG
Bri Offline OP
OP Offline
no

Has it ever worked?

TG
Bri Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm not for sure. When it was installed, I think only 2 participants were tested.

I am wondering if you are using the intercom conference loop which only allows the initiator to talk and everyone else is muted unless the initiator allows them to talk. If you have the license it is for meet me conference. Verify you have the license, under password/feature, should state "Bridge = 8". If that is there and you think it is configured right then you might want to contact Telrad as you cannot replace the IPEX without the correct license. Hard to tell if you have a corrupted data base/license or this is a hardware problem. Can you perform a station based conference? I don't know of any programming that would limit meet-me participants
Could test it with a default data base but would have to be done after hours of course.

TG
Administrator
Administrator
I'm with Gunner on this, check to see if you do have a Bridge License. Also look at System Parameters/ Function Access Code / Meet Me Conference to see if you have a number in the FLNP area.

Also note you have to have a PRI if you are using the 30 party bridge.

Last edited by SSPhone; 09/10/14 03:06 PM.
Bri Offline OP
OP Offline
I verified that the 8 party conference license is there. The DN's are programmed in the MEET ME CONFERENCE field under Function Access Codes. I will try a default config when I can. Thanks for your help!

Moderated by  SSPhone 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,293
Posts638,827
Members49,768
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,572 Shoretel
189,444 CTX100 install
187,602 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 28
teleco 8
dexman 6
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 140 guests, and 238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024