We've got an older sx-200 (deployed in 2007). The issue I'm having has something to do with communicating with the sx-200 via the router. There have been a few different router/firewalls between the phone and data VLAN's, but I'm fairly certain we've never been able to communicate with the 200 unless the computer was directly on the phone VLAN. (secure telnet has no issues, but this gui is a requirement for our nontechnical phone system manager).

The phone system is on a tagged vlan 2. The rest of the network is on default vlan 1. The Kerio Control router/firewall is routing all traffic between the two networks. All traffic is allowed. There is no Antivirus or Snort inspection is running.

If the computer with the admin browser session is in vlan2 with the mitel, then management on the web works fine. If the same computer with the same java, same browser etc is in vlan1 I can reach the mitel, log in and have the sidebar load, but no matter what I do, the main interface area says "Connection disconnected. Refresh the page to reconnect."

It is not a java or browser issue as I'm able to use the same computer/setup on the other VLAN successfully. Looking at the logs there are no dropped connections because of the firewall and as I've said, the firewall is configured to pass ALL traffic between the subnets.

Any ideas?

Thanks.Peet