web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#587871 04/20/15 09:23 PM
OP Offline

Today had to replace Samsung Office Serve 100 Rev2.
Replacement is MCP version '07.02.02 V2.69
The KSU, all the cards and voice mail were new to the site.
Everything went back identical (slot wise) as the first one.
Fun begins after firing it up and all kinds of crazy extension numbers.
(Note: Laptop that had Office Serve Prg Software has been locked down with a
Cryptowall Ransom ware issue. Different laptop without a working version of OSM )
Looking to download new office serve to program with if anyone knows of a good site.

Wanted to get things going today with square configuration of 10 lines and 30 extension. All line appearances the same for now.
Tried using prg 811 to reset and clear memory. Didn't work the extensions did not go back to 200range.
Next I used prg. 806 install cards and voice mail in same slots as previous system.
I also notice a pri card had been in the expansion slot 6 at one time. I cleared that out.
Got all extensions with correct numbers going. My major problem is when I can't access any CO trunk to make calls (or receive)...It shows Out of Service without anything else in the LCD.
My Question is, what is making the CO lines show out of service?
Is there something I need to disable where PRI was installed and is this what is probably preventing calls. Lines are programmed as trunks 701-710...500 is programmed to answer calls on all lines at this point using extensions 201,207,208.

Thanks for reading this and any info you might provide.

Doug

Tristar Telecom
863-382-1200

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

pvj Offline
Moderator-Executone-Isoetec, Samsung
Moderator-Executone-Isoetec, Samsung
I've never seen a system that wouldn't default. You sure you selected clear memory and not just system restart?
OUT OF SERVICE as a rule is when the system doesn't even see battery voltage on the co port.

If you look in number plan, is the 2 CO cards numbered 701-710? You said there was a PRI in place at one time. Maybe it is looking for that card. Have you tried turning off the on/off switch on the MCP1 card and restarting the system? This should cause it to default and you can then turn it back on to program once your system has booted.

OP Offline
Thank you sir...i defaulted it and trunks came back.

You're welcome. Just remember to turn the switch back the "On" position so that it'll hold that programming. If not when power is lost, the system will default again.

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,300
Posts638,879
Members49,770
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,764 Shoretel
189,841 CTX100 install
187,968 1a2 system
Newest Members
Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D.
49,769 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 9
dans 7
dexman 6
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 114 guests, and 224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024