web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
SOHODVC Offline OP
OP Offline
When pressing send calls on extension 477 it was forwarding to the user's cellphone but has ceased to work. When pressing send calls, the button flashes green rapidly twice, then flashes once and does nothing. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

My best guess is that the button is unprogrammed.

I'm aboard the USS John C. Stennis right now, and we have a Definity PBX on board with 8400 series phones, and pressing an unprogrammed button results in the LED flashing you've described.

Hope this helps!

V/R,
Scott

Tennessee Technology Solutions, LLC | "Business technology solutions reimagined." | (423) 665-9995 | www.423tech.com
SOHODVC Offline OP
OP Offline
I appreciate the input. I checked the programming on the phone and the button seems to be programmed. I will double check it. There's no screen on the phone so I will also move another phone to that spot to see if that is revealing.

Is it SAC'd to another number?

SOHODVC Offline OP
OP Offline
I double checked the programming and the button is setup for Send Calls. I've also placed a phone with a screen on the port and saw everything function normally except the Send All button which still did the same thing with no additional information on the screen.

The extension 477 is on port 01B0119 and has Coverage Path 1: 10 and Coverage Path 2: 447. Button 6 is send-calls with blank Ext:

Coverage path 10 has one point h99

Coverage path 447 has two points: Point1: r447 Point2: h99

r447 is 9XXXXXXXXXX (user cellphone)
h99 is voicemail extension

Calling his DID currently rings both his phone and his cellphone (simultaneous ring from the carrier turned on when Send Calls stopped working) and eventually rings to his cellphone's voice mail, most of the time. Sometimes it disconnects. It used to ring his phone and go to the local voicemail unless he pressed the Send calls button and then would ring once at the extension, 4 times on his cellphone and then go to the local voice mail system.

No known reason it would have stopped working, other phones on the system still function correctly, and I've swapped the phone and the port in the room, so it appears to be regulated to this port on the system.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,298
Posts638,870
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,710 Shoretel
189,749 CTX100 install
187,917 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 27
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024