web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I have a customer who has an Officesev 7030 system. They have number of mobile numbers which they can divert the main phone to for an out of hours on-call service.

Currently at the end of the day the relevant mobile is diverted to via a handset and then in the morning it is taken off divert and put back to ring the office handsets. Is there a way of initiating or changing the divert to another mobile via the Device Manager. I can remote in to a computer with the Device Manager on it, if it could be done via the software it would be a great help when the office is closed for the weekend or on a Bank Holiday when the person on call may change and so the number it diverts to needs to change as well.

Last edited by Martin62; 08/21/18 04:23 PM.
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

We have used ring plans that send incoming to virtual ext that are in turn forwarded to cell phones
Attendant has an RPO button whence the RP is selected.

You can set up a line for DISA, call into it and change the RP remotely, if not you have to remote in and change it using DM

OP Offline
Sorry I am a novice with these systems. I know it is currently set via the RPO button, what mmc's do I need to look at to setup DISA or to change the ring plan.

If the calls are made to ring an extension once rpo is changed then look at that extension number in 102 which is forwarding. You should be able to see the number that it is forwarded to and change it in dm. Just save and leave currently set to on as yes.

Personally I wouldt use disa to easy for someone to hack in do what bezel says and change in 102

OP Offline
Thanks to everyone for your help, I found I could change it in Device Manager under Ring Plan Time and then change RPO ring plan seting to the relevent number for the mobile it needs to divert to. I did take a look at DIsa but was also concerned it would probably be fairly easy to hack in.

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,622 Shoretel
189,511 CTX100 install
187,771 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 198 guests, and 332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024