web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
We have an Intertel CS5000.
I have created a simple ACD Hunt group that uses a STA and CRA. The problem I have is that calls that come to this number, if there are no agents available because either no one is logged into the acd group or they are busy on the phone the calls are getting bounced staright to the switchboard ext which is ext 1000. Ext 1000 is not a member of this ACD group and the recall destination is not pointing to this ext which is 1000. Can someone please help as we want the calls coming into this group to remain within this hunt group.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

OP Offline
The switchboard has just told me also that something else bizarre is happening. They said they answered a call for 1 number and it showed as soon as they answered the call a connection of 1:56:33 basically 1 hour and 56 minutes and 33 seconds. I am not too sure what is going on and if a call is being made out from our pbx to this caller. Its happened now on 3 calls they connect to from this acd hunt group.

Hi, Have you tried running a callview report on these calls and check each segment, that way it will give you an idea of where the call is comming from

OP Offline
Hi Tim,

Thanks for your continued support. The switchboard is still getting calls bouncing back to them from a hunt group.
I can not see how its possible as ots not a recall or default destination. We have callview setup but can you advise on what report I can run that can show me the full path from the call coming into the pbx so I can see what is happening. I have asked the switchboard to make a note of the incoming cli and the date and time so I should be able to see what is happening.

Thanks for your continued support.

Hi,
Run a call list with the all calls filter applied.
Look for the the call that hits reception, (get the recepionist to note the CLI number)

double click on the call in the list, you will then be able to jump back to the first segment and follow the call segment by segment until it gets to the switchboard.

Also check the transfer recall destination of the CRA that hands the call to the huntgroup, this may be the reason why. Also it may be worh allowing calls to camp onto the group with no recall destination

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,299
Posts638,875
Members49,770
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,749 Shoretel
189,828 CTX100 install
187,949 1a2 system
Newest Members
Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D.
49,769 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 21
teleco 9
dexman 6
dans 6
Who's Online Now
1 members (Yoda), 113 guests, and 306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024