web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#7116 08/08/05 02:11 PM
OP Offline
I need to buy installers equipment(Butt-set, punch down tool, scissors, snake, etc....) Does anyone knows of a website that has it all at a fair price......

Thanks in advance....

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#7117 08/08/05 02:22 PM
You are a "telecom business owner" and don't know where to buy the tools?

#7118 08/08/05 03:37 PM
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Obviously, e-bay is the best place to go to get telecomm tools cheaply, but there is a chance that you will be buying each tool individually. Also, you won't be guaranteed of being able to get the quantities you might need. Still, this is the best place to start if a tight budget is an item. You can also look at a similar item you might not need and then look at that seller's "other items for sale" or "e-bay store". Don't be shy to contact the seller and ask them if they have more availabe if you need multiple quantities. Many sellers are sitting on piles of the item they have listed or at least they might have access to more.

I found some good deals on high-quality telecom tools from many e-bay sellers but I don't know if they all are still around. Contact me via e-mail and I will share some seller's names with you.

There are a lot of sellers on e-bay who sell tools at less than wholesale cost, but even if their cost is a little bit more, they are convenient ways to buy. All you need is a credit card or the ability to sent the seller a check or money order.

Also, check national wholesalers such as Sprint North supply (sprintnorthsupply.com), Target Distributing (targetd.com) or Graybar Electric (graybar.com). If you are able to meet their criteria to establish an account, even if it's a prepay one, they will help you.

Most wholesalers will require that you fill out a credit application in order to buy from them. Go ahead and do it, they need to feel you out but for potential purchasing capabilities so that they can forecast your buying, even if only a small amount per year.

They will still sell to you, no matter what your minimums or maximums are, just at different discount levels. Keep in mind that in order to buy from a wholesaler, they will require a local business license, a state tax ID and probably a Federal tax ID.

This is the only way to start out, and if you are coming into the industry for the first time, we welcome you and hope that you are successful as a new telephone interconnect company!

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
#7119 08/08/05 04:07 PM
Try specialized .com

#7120 08/08/05 04:29 PM
OP Offline
Thanks KENB and ev607797.

I will try those sites...Thanks a lot for your input.

OHIO TELECOM get a life........Of course I know all the big players...Graybar, Black box, etc...,,I am just trying to find a more economic supplier...

#7121 08/09/05 01:57 AM
RIP Moderator-Nisuko-Tie, General
RIP Moderator-Nisuko-Tie, General
lowes, home depot also carry a fair selection.

Skip
------------------------------------

Serving SW and West central Fl since 1984

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,306
Posts638,894
Members49,771
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,907 Shoretel
190,050 CTX100 install
188,227 1a2 system
Newest Members
Mansour, Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks
49,770 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
teleco 6
dexman 6
jsaad 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 56 guests, and 29 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024