<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RICK:
Thanks for all the info., I have not sold any of their IP systems yet, but the
C and E-Class systems seem to be working very well I just installed the E-Class in my own office and have been trying it with VIP and am very pleased with it, do you have any
info on selling mitel.

Thanks
Rick
</font>

If you are planning on selling them a Mitel, you will need to either become a dealer and get certified or partner with an existing dealer. Depending in your situation and time frame for this sale, you may not have time to get dealership and certification. The process takes about a month at best. If you go to www.mitel.com, you can look at the requirments for becoming a dealer. Another option would be to get a system on the secondary market, but you may be taking on someone elses problems and you will have no tech support from Mitel (not recommeded). A final option is while becoming a dealer, have Mitel professional services do this install for you. I did this on our first 2000 install. We didn't make as much money on the system, but I gain a wealth of knowledge and now have an expert friend in the area that will help me if I need it.