Yep the sx 20's will do the inside dial zero calls to night answer point the same or different than the trunk answer point. The generic 217 also will, but still no reference to it in the generic 216 book. I think an upgrade to 217 is cheaper than the $400 now. I talked once to a supplier in Cali that told me they had thrown away all their sx 100, 200 cabinetry, pwr, supplies etc and would sell the cards they had left for next to nothing. I bet there are other suppliers getting to that point with old stuff like this. Thanks for the help , anyway. The customer now says it never did go to a night answer point for inside dial zero calls. Language barrier.. I don't know much Gujarati.. hehe I still find it hard to believe that generic 216 would leave this feature out. Hell, If one could just forward all calls from the console it would work as they always leave the sytem in night and answer from the manager's apartment anyway. I tried pulling the plug on the console to put in night service, then dial 0 calls just ring into 'space'. It just seems like Im really missing something..