FYI the DATA DEMUX was a Mitel black box that divided the W/U, M/W, SMDR, and Maintainance logs into 4 seperate data streams on 4 different outputs. It's input was from the printer port of the SX200 Analog. That's what caused its creation initially. A single digit at the beginning of each line of info indicates what kind of info it is. The DEMUX (Looks Basically like a Mitel OCC Dialer) reads and purges the digit, then sends it to the appropriate port. And the documentation claimed that it could output at any speed from 300-2400 baud, individually adjustable for each port. and could obviously be different from the input rate. WRONG. Speed in = Speed out. Been there, done that! Wasted 2 days, finally got through to one of 1 of the OOLLDD Mitel help techs who said there is no way to have different speeds.
Now then, I have NO idea if the 3300 has any provision for the DEMUX. BUT, with hyperterm, you should be able to see the identifiers that I referred to, if they are there. John C.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.