Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how something works on my phone system, was wondering if any of the experts could point me in the right direction?

I know how to call forward from a 4025 Superset, what I'm trying to figure out is how to change the settings of a few other numbers that are currently forwarded, as well as maybe the extentions associated with ONS cards.

My voicemail system forwards callers to a system user's cell phone on request. To do this it does a blind transfer to extensions 562 to 579. Those extensions are defined in my form 9, but I can't figure out where the settings are for those extensions. The settings don't appear to be in form 9 like they are for the digital extensions. They are just dummy extensions I guess to a card that doesn't even actually exist. The extensions all forward to abbreviated dial numbers 822 to 839, and I know where to set those. What I don't understand is what makes 562 forward to 822, 563 forward to 823, and so on.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I've looked at the tech manual for LW 19 but don't see how to do it. I have LW18, L36.0.5.
Thanks!