Hello,

Forgive me if this has already been covered before, but I couldn't find a straight answer. My firm is currently using the Mitel SX-200 controllers to power our phone systems primarily comprising Superset 4025 and 4001 phones.

This morning our PRI card went dead. We were able to get a new PRI Card (Model 9109-615-001-NA) and replace it in the SX-200 cabinet. The card powers up and we can now receive phone calls.

However, when dialing out, it either dials the wrong number (i.e. when I call my cell phone, I don't get my number, but somebody else's) or I get a recording message that the call cannot be completed as dialed.

I have console access to the system via Hyperterminal and can login to the both the CDE and Maint. sections of the system. As others have suggested, I have looked at forms 22-26 and the leading digits for dialing 9 are in there, along with a series of Digits to be Analyzed listing from 011, 1900, 1N0X976, etc.

Any help anybody can provide would be greatly appreciated. Our firm is not far from closing down so we are trying to do everything we can to avoid an expensive service call.

Thanks,

Jeff