Hello,
I came across your humble message board while looking for some manuals. I am the network admin for a small company of 45 employees. The boss has asked me to try and learn how to program new stations and other minor tasks that we are now paying lots of $$$ to have done remotely by a contractor. Please try and control your laughter, I am a good network admin but never messed around with a phone system.

First question I have is identifying what I have, on the label all I can see is Nitsuko Model DX2NA-328SYSTEM. Is this an I series phone system and if so what model?

I found some manuals on the quick-manuals web site but they list model numbers that I cannot find on the outside of the unit. Should I remove the covers and look for more information?

I am not looking to become an expert installer overnite, all I want to do is help the company administrate the phone system, does this sound reasonable for a hardware/software guy like myself or should this really be left to a pro because mistakes could take out the whole system. Your honesty would be appreciated.

Thanks.