I've been battling this problem with four sites (3 T1's @ 2; 2 @ 1; 1 @ 1) with Qwest since January, 2004...I'm SO glad I found this thread! I had to change all my T's to Loop start to fix the problem - since no one could tell me why the lines would go "Not In Service" over time...but now all offices need to take inbound with DNIS/ANI - and that doesn't work over Loop start channels...I have had better success with AMI/D4 vs B8ZS/ESF and E&M - but - just prolongs the eventual Reboot (or Disable/Enable T1 Card) solution. Anyway - I just got a price for an upgrade to MICS sw v7.0 - I am running 30CQE06 (@3 sites) and 30CQG05 (@1 site) - and I was told I need 30CQG15 to fix this problem. Is there a Maintenance release that Nortel provides for free??? Or do I have to tell these customers (who are EXTREMELY frustrated with the situation after nearly TWO years) that they need to spend what appears to be over 2 Grand for their four sites to fix the problem? More importantly...this DOES fix the problem, correct?

Thanks for any advice/feedback...David