check this out
mics 5.0sw call pilot about 27 phones and
the project involved installing a pri and converting, everyone now has a private line
157 and up, the two main business numbers were programmed in as 171 and 172 with multiple appearances on the receptionist (2238) and a small group of 7324's that mirror 2238 as a kind of mini call center.
line pool code a is 9, stripped away,
outside calling for all is achieved by intercom 9, to dial long distance they enter
a 1 and the 10 digits and they can dial anywhere in the usa except their local area codes. when a user attempts to dial locally
they dial intercom 9 and if they add a 1 they get the local telco greeting telling there is no need to dial a 1 (for a local number) when i go back in not dial the one
and attempt to enter just the 10 digit number after inputting about digit numer
6 or 7 the screen goes back to time and date. i have tried all types of configurations 1 or no 1, the local mom and pop telco after hours of discussion is sending a t-bird tech to view the issue,
this is wild none of my friends have ever seen it either. the current thought is that
there is a d channel issue with the telco
or they are translating local digits different than long. otherwise with the exception of not being able to make a local call everything is great ????????