<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by blooney:
O.K. we'll definitely do the upgrade, but is there an order to putting the cards in? We currently have a 2 -port fiber module in the second leftmost slot and I attempted to put a 6-port combo card into the leftmost slot and when I brought the system back up it says there was a wrong conifguration. I had to remove the card to get the system back up. In the two right most full slots there are Trunk cards, and then in the other box (connected with a fiber cable) I have two more trunk models and one blank spot on the rightmost slot. If I have to move these around won't I have to rewire where my phone lines are coming in at? Also I would like to get the T1
card in and set it up before we move to the PRI, but can I do that and keep using the trunk modules until then ?
</font>

Your combo card has to be installed in the right slot of the 2. Start at the top port down for the trunk modules on the combo card.
Start from the buttom port up for the station modules.

You will have to remove the right trunk card in the main cabinet in order to install the T1 Card. Of course this means re-programming your line configuration.

You can use your copper lines after the T1 is installed

[This message has been edited by dans (edited May 13, 2005).]

We get old too soon, smart too late