Originally posted by macdouglas:
Rich and Marv are right

with centralized VM feature codes like F987 and F981 won't work over voip trunks, they only work on the local BCM

for users at the satellite loc's to access VM they must dial the CVM's DN. you said that you had 4-digit DN dialing between sites so the easiest thing to do is program a button on the sets at ABC to autodial the VM DN at BCM-D. then they enter their mbox and password and the rest is the same as accessing through F981

CVM is great if for instance you've already purchased keycodes for 48 mboxes at one location and move people to another loc. it keeps you from having to buy new vm seats. other than that it can be a pain. I'm having a problem right now where we have people who can't understand their messages because when the call gets sent to the CVM BCM over voip trunks, they get a lot of jitter. that's a problem with the trunks, but we may need to ultimately set up local boxes for these people.
Ah well I am doing that now works great. What type of network are you using I dont get any Jitter problems A+ sound quality. :confused: Also one thing I can't figure out is how to setup msg notify on the Satellite end of the phone. I tried to enable VMSG Y but they still don't get the RED light when a Vmail is waiting to be heard... Any ideas?