Marty,
Thanks again for the help on the phone. Sorry to put you on the spot like that. I have a question for you, as I'm trying to narrow down what our issue may be: Are your test BCMs on the same physical network switch, connected with a crossover cable, or otherwise very close? My theory is this: we have users that dial into their voicemail and begin pushing keys right away and it locks their mailbox. Why? Because there's network latency and it takes some time to actually establish the IP trunk to the other box, so some of their dialed numbers are not being transmitted to the other BCM. I'm wondering if, when the CallPilot is sending the MWI on/off string, the CallPilot isn't just sending as soon as it starts opening the route to the remote BCM, instead of waiting for the trunk to be open. I've created a new route (030) with Line Pool access to the VoIP lines, and I've added "F78F78" to the external number (even though the docs say not to use external numbers with VoIP line pools). I'm going to have Mike test it tomorrow, but I was wondering if you had any thoughts on this or maybe a better way to add a pause after it begins to initiate the trunk. Thanks in advance,
Matt

There are 10 types of people: Those who understand binary and those who don't.