My cell phone number has been integrated into an auto dialer system of some sort. A telemarketing company has purchased a "pre-paid" number from the same carrier as myself. I have had my number for 4 years. The number purchased by telemarketer was 6/12/2007 and the activity to my phone started 6/13/2007. Ironically, I received a "blocked call" on my cell phone 6/12/2007 @ 10:48 p.m.; the same day the pre-paid number was purchased. Carrier swears they do not see the pre-paid number forwarded to my number. On going battle with carrier. Although, when the telemarketing company makes their calls the telemarketer's number shows on the recipients caller ID's, when the recipients actually answer the call, a "pre-recorded" message comes on and then transfers the recipients to a "live agent", if they do not answer the call, it cuts off. When recipients call the number back from the caller ID (to see who called them), the calls come to me (not the number on caller ID) At one point, "my" number was showing up on their caller ID. Carrier "claimed" to have shut down the number although, calls continue. After claiming shut down the number went back to the telemarketing number showing on the recipients caller ID. It's not spoofing because, if it were, then it wouldn't matter what showed on the caller ID, the call would still have gone back to the telemarketer not me third party. When the telemarketer number is called (if you are not on the integrated list in their system) it goes straight to a recording, when carrier claimed to have shut the number down the recording changed. Main number is an 800 number, with multiple numbers attached to include number purchased on 6/12/2007 by telemarketer. It is very obvious I am tied into some kind of auto dialer. Have contacted very dependable voice engineers and this has literally stumped the IT industry. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.