I have been ontime almost every day since working for this company while working at a CO doing a major battery change out but the problem rises from one of my companies other employee who is cronicly late. Not just late but 2-4 hours late showing up. He has had his excuses and some are well unexcusable. While his lateness does not affect me since income wise we are assisting another subcontractor doing a battery change out it will once I am under his wing again and learn from him. Today was a good example as he just got up at 8:15 am. He just called this morning at 8:15 said he slept in so what does this mean? I get a smaller pay check? Im sorry I want to work 40 hours a week or more.

So I am looking for another company that installs cisco routers or the expantion cards. Would offer some training funds fiber termination cabling. Included is network cableing and fiber termination. The markets are here in Vancouver BC and upper Washington state.

My goal of course is to increase my earning power by doing more cisco configurations and eventually pass my ccna cirtifications. I also plan on learning software development should this be a more lucrative form of income.