So we have tried 2 different Panasonic systems (We maxed out the extensions on the first setup), first a TVA50 to a TDA50, and now we are on a TVA200 to a TDA100 . Both systems have been experiencing this issue.

I am recieving numerous complaints from staff that outside callers are recieving incorrect entry when they try to dial an extension at our office. They have supposedly verified the caller is dialing the right extension, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Originally it was on a handfull of extensions, now a few more a cropping up. When I recieve the complaints, I try it myself and it always works for me (Cellphone and lan line).

Another issue were having is if a outside caller dials ext 103, or 120, once in a greatwhile it transfers it over to the secretary over at ext 102 (I have dialed extension 120 and it did this to me and i looked right at my cell phone screen to verify I pressed 120).

I have contacted our phone vendor who has been wonderful and checked with Panasonic and no one has ever heard of that. I have contacted our phone company and they have inspected the line coming in and everything looks good. Theres no signal issues from waht they can see or tell us.

Sorry for the long post but any ideas/ suggestions are appreciated. Im tearing my hair out on this one!

Thank you,