I ran into a similiar problem trying to setup system speed dials for people who had to use long distance codes, 91-XXX-XXX-XXXX W XXXX format. This was about... 9 or 10 months ago and at the time there was no way to chain speed dial bins. If that's changed no documentation I've received said anything. Another thing I noticed while programming it was the pause W caused you to lose a digit in the speed dial bin as if it took up 2 or something, so 91-XXX-XXX-XXXX w XXX is one digit too long in emanager. If it's only one extension you need to dial, you could make some ugly hack in LCR using area routes, then office routes, but that's an unwieldy work around. Next time I call tech support (probably later today) I'll ask if there is any news on this subject or better work arounds.

Edit: Just thought of something, it doesn't have to be limited to one extension at the remote location. If you use a bogus area route, you can then have 999 diff office routes to play with but only 50 modifications to use. So assuming you use 2 or 3 mods for regular lcr, you could massage 47 or 48 diff speed dials through area/office route mods to get what you need.

[This message has been edited by Htown_tech (edited May 12, 2005).]