Telrad Digital BX

MPD S-128 6.03
ELD
OCD Modem, DTMF Receiver, MIM
HONS

Hello all,

Last week I moved a two cabinet Telrad Digital BX and Imagen system for a customer of mine. I've never worked on the phone system itself (I only did their data) but since I've done their cabling for years they asked if I could do their move to a new location which I said I could but not any programing.

Unfortunately there were some problems with the system before the move and now a couple interesting ones after.

About two months ago the voicemail stopped working, an Imagen 4 port LE system. They had already disconnected everything before I arrived to move the system so I have no idea on how to reconnect it and they lack the installation manuals. Out the back of the Imagen is two DB9 connectors, one male, one female that terminate to two RJ45's They plugged into two jacks, one marked A the other D, the two cables went to the phone system in which one went to the OCD cards RJ45 jack, and one to the 66 block labeled IVM1, 2, 3, and 4.

Unfortunately I have no idea which RJ45 is supposed to go where as it was only labeled D and A and the jacks were cut off at the box, one is standard 568B and the other is wired strangely. Anyone have an idea as to how and which way?

Second, on power up, the OCD card and the three options, modem, DTMF receiver, and MIM card all light up the red LED, but soon after they all turn off, I'm assuming they should be on for the voicemail to work?

Thirdly, in reconnecting some stations back to their ports, I get the rotating MSG DND Mute SPKR requesting the DN. inputing the DN does nothing however. One station, ext 237 keeps coming back as 238, I hold the # key to clear the DN but it still comes back as 238. This phone is the second most used phone so I need to figure it out.

As mentioned, they do not have any installation manuals, I looked in the manual links section but I'm not sure of which one to get from the list.

Any ideas appreciated, please PM me with any non-publicly postable information such as passwords or configuration changes.

Steven

Iky Pic