Sounds like your VoiceMailID codes might be mucked up. DK280 uses functions #656 and #657 to tell the Voicemail system which mailbox to link to; unfortunately I'm not familiar with the Phone Express, so I can't tell you what the specific codes shoud be for your system, but maybe thiss will help:

1)To tell voicemail which box to send to:
[Intercom] # 6 5 6 9 1 n n n will connect to mailbox nnn on a toshiba voicemail, on my Contact VM I replace the 91 with a # key yielding:
[Intercom] # 6 5 6 # n n n
2)To tell voicemail which mailbox to log into when pressing [MSG] button:
[Intercom] # 6 5 7 9 2 n n n is used on a toshiba voicemail, my Contact VM replaces the 92 with a *, thus:
[Intercom] 6 5 7 * n n n
Note that the Userguide uses the term extension for these codes, which is fine as long as extensions and mailboxes are mapped together.
Did you set these two codes? Unless they default to the "Toshiba standard" 91 & 92, I would think that you would be getting a canned receptionist greeting rather than an invalid mailbox number message.

added: I misread - "Name not found" sounds like the "9" of the 91 is taking you to an automated directory, leading me to thinke even more that you need to replace the 91 & 92 with something else.

[This message has been edited by jknichols (edited November 30, 2004).]