Not only is Toshiba's sales hurting but so is all the other players. Look at Samsung, NEC, NORTEL and Avaya. All the Digital players are trying to hold on for as long as they can selling port hardware. Some of you will remember casette tapes and the introduction of the CD's. Now the evolution is downloading tunes. It's evolution and it needs to happen.

In this industry we have the same evolution process. Digital is going away and SIP is the new system. Guys it's not a difficult transition at all! I'm sure most of you can relate to attending manufactures meetings and the charts showing why SIP sucks and Digital (TDMA) is better. No doubt about how a SIP install can go bad. But, a Digital installation can go bad as well if not performed properly.

In summary, all the "Big or Known" players mentioned above will be suffering if they don't make a change into the SIP world. It's a reality and it's not bad for us (Installers and sellers) of phone solutions.

I have recently come to the conclusion that I can make more money selling SIP (If it's the right product). The customers are excited to hear about this technology and that's refreshing to me. When was the last time a customer was actually excited about hearing about phone solutions?