My question is:

What is the difference between the two?

I have a customer with a CTX-200 with no IP phones. They want to utilize 6 Netphones internally. Which card would I need?

If they have a user that wants to use a Netphone at home, which card would they need?

Which license(s) would I need to obtain?

BTW, the company I work for is a Toshiba dealer, but we haven't gotten into IP telephony with Toshiba's yet. Thanks...