I haven't seen the DK yet since it's in Austin and I work out of Houston (3 hrs apart) I purchased this Frankenbuild CIX100 to replace the DK anyway when we start our office move tomorrow. Since I had a new system and it died Monday I just tried to do basic troubleshooting over the phone but I didn't want to do anything with it since I had a new system. I had them check the breaker on the outlet to see if that popped because after 15 years I'm blown away that the PSU of both cabinets died at the same time. It has 2 x PDKU and 2 x analog station cards with a contact DK so it really had no value to me to try and recover it. I only learned on the CIX systems with iES VM cards with eManager and Stratagy ES and couldn't program a DK system if my life depended on it. Since there are only 4 of us in the IT department of a 600+ employee company with 20 locations in 4 states it's hard to find the time to learn new systems unless being forced into it.

Since I paid for the strata net licensing I am pretty much stuck with just leaving the card at Canada region as long as everything else works. At least this whole phone system situation gave me some good practice on troubleshooting hardware because I had an issue with the iES32 that wasn't back to factory IP and tried to run port scans to find it but actually ended up throwing it in my CIX670 and used the phone to have it announce the IP.