I'd be interested if anyone out there knew how to turn that off and just use normal LCR routing.

It sounds like a good thing that 911 would always override in a particular way. It's just the only thing you can do for 911 routing is selecting OLGs in a particular order and not setup anything else (like the 524 prg Route Define page has).

I have tried changing Prg 550 to use OLG 10 (our ISDN stratanet olg) and also OLG 1 (our POTS lines for backup) next. This didn't work since OLG 10 is just a StrataNet connection and doesn't have anything in it that specifies it use Node X or Node Y. Nor does it have anything to add leading digits to the call.

Like I mentioned briefly above, our Nodes have an OLG 10, which is an ISDN connection (our StrataNet). We use the Route Define screen (prg 524-526) to setup the Route Choice for Stations setup to a particular LCR to use OLG 10 with a Digit Modification Index (prg 525). This Modification Index goes to prg 526 where we use 02 Add Leading Digits to add the PRI Node's number plus a Flexible Access Code. The flexible access code is on the PRI Node and uses feature "Line Group access code - one access code for each OLG" setup for a particular OLG. The OLGs on the PRI Node are setup using ISDN Call By Call to place them in a PRI's group. From there we add a Calling Number so that the outbound caller id is setup properly.

It's all one giant setup just to get proper caller ID to work properly when an outside call is made from other sites that don't have a PRI (which is all but one site).

This is clear as mud I'm sure.