Remember when I said I don't have any ip phone experience in my first message? Hold that thought... :-)

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure that the problem will be fixed, thanks to a private message from a member here.

He sent 916 programming instructions noting that the FB buttons start from the bottom. Not thinking, I just assumed that you start from the top lit button and work your way down. So what I ended up doing was putting the device IP in the gateway position and the gateway IP in the device IP position. Subnet mask was correct position since it was in the middle. Of course it makes sense now for the FB01 to always be at the botton since the number of FB buttons can change depending on the program you're working in but I didn't think of it at the time.

I'm heading to the wife's office tonight so I'll confirm it then, but I'm sure it will work now. Hopefully now the community name was not changed from the default...

So there you go, rookie mistake, but a big thanks to all who took the time to read and respond! I'll post tonight with the results, but I'm sure that sucker will ping now...