I tried to give it a title that reflected what I was searching for - "Audiocodes Port Selection". According to Toshiba, most systems are going in with PRI - which only makes sense - I think the IPedge systems are better for the larger installations - since the bigger companies would already have a good IP backbone.

But still - people are going to end up selling the small EP system to small companies, and the issue of LCR is going to come up.

By the way, the "Exceptions" table doesn't work, you can't specify what route you want exceptions to go to, as you can on earlier systems.

The trick, as I discovered, is like this:

Plan One (local calls): N11, all local prefixes
Plan Two (Zum 2 & 3): ZUM prefixes in same AC
Plan Three (Long Distance): NXX, 1NXX

Now, your mileage may vary, since I don't have the problem of ZUM2 or ZUM3 prefixes that are in a different area code... so you might end up with a few more plans...

The IPedge seems to go down the plans in order, and if prefix '383' (as an example) is placed as an exception to Plan One (which is NXX) - it won't work... it will follow Plan One routing...

FYI seemed a tad surprised to see that you couldn't assign a plan to an Exception table.