Hello all, I'm new to the forum but have been reading up on some great info here lately (this seems to be the most informative site out there). However, I have ran into an issue recently that I have been unable to resolve through research on this forum, others or in the manual so I was hoping some of the helpful users here could lend some insight.

Background: I have recently been put in charge of my company's phone system with little to no training (the previous admin left me with minimal info). I have been the IT manager here for the past 2 years maintaining the workstations, servers and data network configuration so I do have a bit of technical background.

The phone system server cabinet is a Toshiba Strata CTX100 and I am running Toshiba Network eManager V5.20A11a to manage the phones on my local Windows Xp Pro 32bit machine. In the past I have been able to launch this eManager program from my local PC in order to edit the phone configuration with ease. However, lately when I launch the program (in Internet Explorer 7) and try and "Connect to Client Equipment" I receive the error "Connection failed! Toshiba Phones:ERROR_COULD_NOT_CONNECT_TO_CALL_AGENT"

I have attempted numerous strategies to resolve this issue such as removing my PC from the domain, disabling all antivirus and firewalls, adjusting the security settings in IE7 per settings defined in the manual, connecting via Remote Desktop Connection, connecting directly with ethernet cable into the router attached to the cabinet, uninstalling and reinstalling eManager, etc and have not had any luck.

If anyone has any ideas or comments I would greatly appreciate the help. Again, I am not an expert with these systems so I may be missing something simple... Thank you all very much in advance.