Rick -

No PM rcvd on my end, but thanks for the thought...! I'm gonna go with a pro for the install. I just don't want to be the one who gets called when something goes wrong, I already deal with that for everybody and their dog when they have PC problems.

On that note.... Ken.... would you be interested in this? It's out in Grandview. Pretty much would be just swapping out the desksets and KSU, and whatever programming needs to be done. New Cat 3 cables and jacks were run to all extensions about a year ago. Pretty small office, I'd guess 8 to 12 stations.

I'm not sure on dates when all this might happen, and still don't have the model #. For all I know it's VoIP, but I hope not. If so, I'll probably just list it for sale somewhere.

On that subject, may I ask that no VoIP debates begin in this thread?

Ken, you came to mind immediately, although I don't know if you deal with Nortel systems or are interested in making the hike all the way to Grandview for sucha small job.

If not, perhaps there's someone you can recommend? There is a company in Grandview that I'm sure would do it, but I'd rather not use them.

Thanks -
Matt