I had a location with an STS inskin flash vm two buisness' one 30 button three 8 button and one ranger. In business A call comes in ring assingment is the 30 button and the ranger the 8 button in this office is set for call coverage. Now not all the time but some when a call comes in and is answered by the 30 or 8 button, the call will continue to ring on the ranger long into the call. You can't hear it ringing thru the handset you are talking on but will continue to ring the ranger handset. After the call is done and the handset placed down the ranger will still show that line as in use and the line is now seized, it will eventually clear itself after app 10 min. There is not alot of programming involved in this office so I'm not sure what kind of an issue it is. The software was updated when the ranger was installed so I don't think that is an issue. But the client is a pain and doesn't think he needs the ranger now so we'll just give him full value to take it out but i'm wondering if anyone has had this happen and the cause.