That should have taken care of the AA answering
Yeah, that should have but it didn't. Every related item was wiped clean. As I noted, ring assignments are now just to all 8 stations. There is no CO preset. There is no station forwarding. There is no Bsy/NoAns. 450 now has no members. Mailbox 100 now answers after something times out even though I have set all related timers that I can think of to 00.

One oversight was that I didn't verify what the settings for the two SLTs 148-149 were. If they had any Fwd setting or a VMID of 100, etc. But with all CO PreSet disabled and ringing only to 100-107, I think they are effectively ruled out.

I even thought it might be similar to the the old DHS where if a user with initial ringing decided to user fwd with a timer shorter than the CO Preset Fwd, then the new call would go to that station's own mailbox. However, this system now has no forwarding programmed for a station range of 100-131 and their user forwarding ability is also now disabled. They have only the on-board DTIB ports.

In this case, I am beginning to wonder if there is some type of dead end attendant type of condition that isn't documented since 100 is the attendant's mailbox.

Oh, how I wish now that I had insisted on performing that reset. On the older EX systems, when changes weren't recognized when they should have been, a reset would make it take effect. I'm pretty convinced now, that some previous setting won't let go until a reset occurs. Since the customer had to turn off the KSU to remove the board, it would have been simple to have powered it up for one last test. But talking an end user through this stuff when they are on their cell phone has its own headaches.

- Dave S. -

You can never appease your ideologue opponents.