Originally posted by Vgallagher:

I can make inbound calls all day long, but outbound not so much..

I did try isolating my SBX voip card, my laptop and the router port on a hub and running wireshark. On inbound calls I saw the invite to the end... but on an outbound call, Nothing...
vgallagher - sounds like you were on my job this week - sorry to revive this thread but the issue is still alive when working with Vertical and Bandwidth if you are using the edgemarc routers.

I am "working" with vendors right now to resolve this. Vertical is pointing the finger at Bandwidth saying they changed things. Bandwidth is being gracious and the tech I am working with is offering to work things out.

I guess I didn't talk to any Vert Tech that you have as no one said to me - We have seen this problem before. They acted more like I was bothering them. I feel like I am getting an attitude from Vert Tech that is very sour. I dont' understand this. All I want to do is solve the problem and move on.

I didn't see any other posts here for resolution other than your invite

Thanks for posting your problem - At least now I know that I am not alone AND I was starting to think maybe I have a bad VOIB