I have a 2 port Talkpath on a Mach 1.
The MWI doesn't always work. Seems like I reboot it and it works for a while.
What it is doing now is as soon as you complete leaving a message, It gives me a loud burst of static before you hear the canned voice giving me options again.
for example dialing 450, entering a mailbox, leaving a message, # to send it, STATIC then whatever she says(?) to leave a message please enter a mailbox.
I tried using different ports off the mach 1 and they do it as well. I did a backup2, reinitialized it, loaded my backup2 onto it again and it still has problems. I did not try anything testing wise while it was in that intialized state. Which I should have, I know. I'm wondering if the problems I'm having with this jump out to anyone. It has been working for years though.
The talkpath is version 3.02.
The other odd thing is when I look at phone config in the Talkpath, my only options are 920, 930 and 940. The Mach 1 manual says it should be 903, if I do it through the phone it tells me 903 is not a valid option. I did bring another 2 port with me but that didn't have 903 either, although it did have a couple more options than the first one. I have it set to 930 right now.