This phone system seems older than me, but because I'm the computer tech, they gave me the huge manual to this phone system and said good luck. I haven't had any training or previous experience with phone systems at all, so please be gental. Anyhow, I have found instructions to do alot of things on it, but I'm having a lot of trouble with a few extentions after we had a long power outage. SBC sent a tech out to re-program the system, but he got it working in a default setup, quite different than what it was before the power problems. Anyhow, I can't seem to figure out how to change the music on hold to something different, or hook up a radio for it. If that's not possible, I'll just disable it. I also have a few extentions that instead of ringing for internal calls, it does a voice page. It does ring for external calls though. Anyhow, if anyone is a expert on this thing and could help me a little or point me to an online resource I could do searches of because my manual has seen better days. Thanks for the help!