I need a good solution for a car salesman who has a multiline on his desk and who wants a cordless when hes out in the lot. The problem I see is with vm. If hes at his desk the multiline needs to ring and go to vm. If hes outside I need the cordless to ring and go to same vm. Im planning on using analog cordless. I know if I used the new digital cordless I could put call coverage on it but Im trying to save some cost. I dont believe that call coverage can be assigned to analog. I know I could reverse it and have call coverage of the analog on the multiline and use a message center key for vm but then I lose intercom features at the multiline, right? I dont want the other employees to have to call two different ext to reach this guy. Call forward doesnt seem to be the answer because according to the manual the caller will end up in the cordless mailbox not the originally called multiline box. I just had a thought: could I copy the messages back into the multiline box? I dont think there is a copy feature but couldnt I create a CR mailbox that would timeout to the multiline box? Am I making this too complicated? Thanks!