The following is an email that I sent to Sundance directly regarding parts for my Level II.

They have all the parts, but I had a question regarding the CPU and the voicemail cards for the unit.

The email follows:

We spoke on the phone yesterday regarding a NEC Advanced Level II system. I am looking for the following items:

Hardware:

1. 1 - Nec CPU-F V-7.06
2. 1 - Nec ESI-F 8 port n/cable
3. 1 - Nec 1 VRS-C (1)-11 voice module or 1 - Nec VRS-F-11 voice record unit

Also, I was wondering what the difference between the two units listed as 3. We were hoping to have the voicemail card and I am unsure which of those two units are required to do this. Our current system has the following slots free: IF3/OP3, IF5 & IF8. Are we able to add the units that I requested without having to upgrade to a second KSU?

Finally, we are looking at some phones and phone add-ons:

1. 1 - ETW-48 – Black (Attendant add-on)
2. 5 - NEC DTU 16D-2 Telephones (if the DTU 8D-2 is the 8-line version with digital display then I would prefer that model)

Please let me know what you have in stock and what we would fully need to upgrade the system.

--END OF EMAIL--

My question is basically the same as addressed in the email. Which of the voicemail units do I need to allow for voicemail, will that CPU card work okay and does my system have the required slots to install all the items.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Bradford Schleifer.